Peacemaking Process Based on Indigenous Wisdom
1. Problem Identification: naming the out-of-balance condition.
Fraud and corruption in leaders and in the government and corporations
Core Issue: the root cause that maintains the out-of-balance condition.
Addiction to greed – never enough and never satisfied
2. Obstacles: emptying is correcting the obstacles to internal change that maintain the root cause of destructive and death producing choices.
Recruiting each generation of youth to participate in their own demise by using their 5-senses as a weapon against themselves and others by perpetuating social engineering and conditioning to win-lose=no-win decisions
3. Realistic Ideal: reframing win-lose=no-win decisions into win-win decisions for constructive and life-affirming choices. Affirming powerwithin to have powerwith others eliminates the need for powerover.
Designing a safe and supportive place for people to discover their inherent gifts; to give expression to their creative imagination; to be rewarded by giving expression to their creative imagination; and, for each person, their family, community, society and nation to benefit by giving expression to their creative imagination.
4. Co-creative Resolution: manifesting the win-win co-creative solutions. Authenticity gives authority to dismantle tyranny.
Implement Pure Democracy
The Indigenous Ceremonial Change Process teaches peacemaking and win-win decision making for male and female gender life-task teamwork
- Envision – visualize: seeing
- Conceptualize – intention: thinking
- Dialogue – affirmation: speaking
5. Life Application: co-creative situational leadership for decision making and designing the co-creative solutions:
- Construct – manifest: doing
- Life Skill – living co-creative solution(s)
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein